Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekend Developments

    This weekend both of my roommates went home, so little ol' me was at the dorm all by my lonesome. But it was alright, in fact I kinda liked it, I could stay up as late as I wanted, sleep in as late as I wanted, walk around the dorm in my underwear if I so desired, and do pretty much whatever I wanted without even feeling a smidgen of self-consciousness.
   However I did get a little lonely, but that was OK because then I made more of an effort to do something with Pink Rainbow aka Jaron. And I am really glad that I did. It was really nice to see and old familiar face and reminisce about Mesa and Miya and CCJ. We played games with a big group of people and that was cool, I gotta meet new people and listen to a guy talk in a high falsetto voice all night! and that is always an enjoyable experience. Also, one of the boys that was there was named Tyler and his friends kept on calling him Tyrel. Every time they would do that, Jaron and I would look at one another and laugh because, as you may already know, Caleb's middle name just happens to be Tyrel. And guess what. He is even white. It was also really funny that they kept on calling him Tyrel because they thought that they were being hilarious because Tyrel is indeed such a black person name. Also, me hanging out with Pink Rainbow provided the perfect opportunity to make sure that no girls were making any moves on him for Miya. Luckily none of them were, otherwise I would probably have had to drop kick them. I was thinking about it today though (it never even crossed my mind until today), and I think that the girls were possibly getting the impression that I was making a move on Jaron because I would mostly just talk to him and we had our own little inside jokes and every time the name Tyrel was spoken, we would both look at each other and laugh... That all may have looked fairly tricky to the other girls. Mahahah little do they know. It may even come in handy that they think that I have a "thing" for that boy (if they do think that) because then they might back off from him if one of them happens to be developing a crush on him.
   Church was also a smidgen awkward because I didn't really have anyone to sit with, but then a girl came and sat by me. And what do you know, she doesn't even have roommates. In fact she even goes to UVU and is just in our ward because her father happens to be the ward clerk or something. As soon as I learned that, I felt very grateful that I do happen to have roommates so that I can know people in my ward.
   The exciting development of the day is that Owen is not only in my ward, but he is also in my FHE group! I know. What are the odds of that? I was so excited when I found that out because now I know a whole entire three people in my FHE group. Just kidding, I have met mostly everyone in my group now...

No comments:

Post a Comment