Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursdays = Death day! Wednesdays = Stress day!

Thursdays I am on campus all day long.
My first class starts at 10 in the morning
And my last class ends at 7:30.
I am on campus all day long and in classes for most of the time
Except there is a 2 and 1/2 hour break and then a 45 minute break.
But oh, Thursdays are death.
And then I have something that is due on Thursday,
 Or I need to read my text book or an essay,
Or I need to study for a quiz.
But usually it is all three.
Plus a little more.
And then I am a procrastinator so I don't even think about my homework that is due
Until Wednesday.
And then my Wednesdays consist of me freaking out about homework
And spending all day long doing it.

However, whenever it is not Thursday,
I love my schedule!
On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
I only have two classes and they are one right after the other
So I am only on campus for those two little classes!
And then I am home free!

And then there is Friday!
Boy, do I love Fridays.
One class.
Just 50 minutes
From 11-11:50.
What Bliss it is!
It is wonderful!

Fridays make Wednesdays and Thursdays bearable.
I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment