Sunday, September 18, 2011

First BYU Date Experience

So I got asked on my first date of being up here at BYU by Owen.
We went to the BYU World of Dance Concert
and it was so much fun!
Owen is a blast and it wasn't even awkward.
Plus we could reminisce about high school and friends together.
Well this date happened on Friday but I didn't want to blog about it until I could put up the pictures
 So here goes.
This is us being all happy because we just finished watching the performance and it was really cool


Then after it was over we decided to go and get a picture with someone from every dance
And to get there autograph.
It was super fun
We did pretty good, but I think that we missed a few... Oh bummer.

 This dance was one of my favorites. They did a cool African ballet thing and it was pretty awesome!

 You can't tell but this girls dress was super sparkly on the bottom.
It reminded me of Michelle Moyer.

Also this boy right in the middle of us went to Heritage and is from Gilbert/Mesa, Arizona.



Owen is going to be a dancer one day.

All in all it was a wonderful date!
That night was probably one of the funnest nights I have had since I got up here!
So thanks to Owen for asking me on this fun date.
Plus he even asked me a week in advance.
I know weird, plus it made it feel like a more legit date.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously Rachel, best date ever! Love that guy! I am so glad you went on a great date with a great young fellow!

    ReplyDelete