Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blessings of Being at the Y!

Today, BYU had a CES fireside that Elder Oaks and his wife were able to speak at and they did a wonderful job, I might add. But the really exciting part was when we were leaving, my roommate noticed a car drive by us and she said that she thought it was Elder Oaks and his wife. The car turned around and was right next to us again, and guess what, IT WAS ELDER OAKS AND HIS WIFE! and we waved at them and they waved back. I pulled out my camera and took a picture of their car, but you can't really see them in it. Just know that they are there.

You can kinda see shady figures in this picture, and they happen to be Elder Oaks and his wife. Also this picture makes me look like a super creepster because I took a picture from behind a bush... but there just happened to be a bush there....

This is me and my roommates after the fireside, it was raining and we were soaked from walking back to the car but it was super fun!
Tori is on the left
Heidi is in the middle
and I am on the Right.

Tori, Heidi, and Rachel!


1 comment:

  1. OH MY FLIPPING GOSH. I didn't realize it was YOU writing this blog. Now I'm in love ten times over since you hate Country Strong. I didn't know you went to BYU!

    ReplyDelete