Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mystery Cake

    On Saturday night, at like 11 - 11:30ish, I was sitting at home talking to CCJ on the phone, when out of the blue someone knocked really fast and hard on my door causing me to jump like 2 feet in the air. After the knock, I could also hear someone running away, so naturally I was intrigued. I went and opened my door and low and behold there sat a cake. Yes, that is correct. It was frosted and everything. However, right smack dab in the middle there was a. . .  hole. And this hole was somewhat in the shape of a cupcake. Well I just figured that it was for one of my roommates and so I picked it up, put it down on the kitchen counter and waited for them to get back from their trips home. This mysterious cake had me curious and a little bit scared. Why exactly was the middle missing? Did the mysterious giver of this implant some hidden message to ask one of my roommates to a dance or something? or was the missing middle symbolic of one of my roommates ripping the heart out of whoever gave us this cake? or was there some poison that was inserted through the missing middle?
     I did not touch the cake for the two days or so until my roommates got home and they were equally confused about the situation. So today we were going to throw it away because we had our misgivings about it but then I got the brilliant idea to fake my own death. Just kidding that is a Megamind quote. I got the brilliant idea to go through it with a knife and check for any secret notes. Guess what I found! Nothing. Yup that is correct. Luckily, I remembered to take a picture of it after I went through it with the knife. Unfortunately not before though, so you will just have to use your imagination for what the cake looked like with a big hole right in the middle.

1 comment:

  1. hahahah nice! you shoulda covered the cake in frosting(to hide the hole that is)brought it to someone in your wards house and pretend you are superrrr loving and brought themm a cake!

    ReplyDelete