Sunday, August 7, 2011

Going Home

     So this term is almost over, which is weird - but oh so very exciting. And needless to say, I am soooo excited to come home! I leave this Friday, after I take my finals and clean my dorm of course, but then I am Home Free! and what a blissful feeling that is. I get to stay home for two weeks and I can already tell that those weeks will be super busy because (a) I will be spending time with my family, (b) I will be spending time with my friends,(c) I will be finishing up any projects that I started at the beginning of the summer, but never actually had time to finish, like the skirt I am making, (d) I will be uploading all of my pictures and videos and blogging about all the nonsense that we put ourselves through and (e) I will be getting ready for Fall semester. I think my daily naps will have to be put on hold, oh bummer, I do get such joy from them.
    Also, it recently just hit me that all of my friends from high school are going their separate ways, I was the first one to leave, so I never really noticed how much is changing for my group of high school friends. I mostly just thought about how it was changing for me. So many of the boys that are in my grade have got their mission calls already, and people are getting ready to go to school. Weird.
    David stopped by to borrow a pot from me. I do so many kind things for him, like letting him eat my food and spend all manner of hours at my house, and he still won't bow down and worship me. I won't let him take my pot until he tells me how wonderful I am and all sorts of flattery.
    Also, I think that I have come to the conclusion that I like blogs better then Facebook... Mostly I am just stalling because it is fast Sunday and so I cannot eat yet at this point in time and I don't wanna take a nap. Therefore I must distract myself. This is all for the moment though.

No comments:

Post a Comment