Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back at the Y

    As you can probably tell by the title of this post, I am back at the B-to-the-Y-to-the-U. My dad and I woke up super early on Saturday (which is never fun) and drove all day. Also not so much fun. But it was OK because I had Harry Potter to keep me company on the drive up and Harry makes everything better.
    We moved everything in without incidence and I got to meet my new roommates. Tori and Heidi are their names. They are both freshman, which is nice, but I do miss my old roommates Miyako and Loryn. I am already comfortable with living with them and they are both so nice and easy to get along with. However, don't get me wrong, my roommates are both super nice (at least so far) and it has been super fun to get to know them hear their life stories. I have come to the conclusion that I love hearing about people's backgrounds and stuff.
    My ward seemed really good, and guess what. Owen Carrol is in my ward! yay! I am super excited because I know him from high school and he is so cute and sweet. It is also nice to already know someone in the ward and not have to start from scratch.
    Also one of my roommates has a toaster! Whoa! So very exciting! I loved being back at home and using a toaster! And also one of them has a TV and a DVD player. No more watching DVDs on my laptop!
    Classes start tomorrow. Oh bummer. But I think it will be OK.
    Those are the highlights and significant/not-really-significant aspects of my journey here and my first few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment