Sunday, July 31, 2011

What's Up, Doc?

So the other day, I watched this movie.
It was wonderful. And, indeed, it has moved to my top 5 favorite chick flicks of all time.
In fact, I loved it so much, that I went on Amazon and bought myself a copy.
Which is strange, I don't like spending money, so I usually avoid doing it.
This movie was so worth it though.
If you like funny movies and have never seen this one, I definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested.
Ah, I just feel happy thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. nice rachel, nice. blogging is your calling. Learn how to make the pictures bigger though. And i did not sort you for the same reason that i did not sort nathan or jessica or ashley or ben... because i am not that experienced at sorting yet, and none of the above including you stood out to me to be in a particular house. but nwo that i think about it i suppose you belong in ravenclaw because of your studiousness.

    ReplyDelete