Friday, November 4, 2011

In case you were wondering...

I am going home back to Mesa after this semester.
Which is a little bit sad because
I have realized that I love living with roommates!
So much fun!!
And I do like BYU.
But, I feel like I should go home after this semester so I will.
Plus I was talking to Al the other day and she said that her older sister stayed at BYU for a semester and then felt like she should go back home.
And that made me feel better.
I do get a little bit of crap from people when I tell them that I am leaving after this semester.
No, I don't hate BYU.
There aren't any problems between me and my roommates.
Honestly, it is fine here.
I just feel like I should go home and so that is what I am going to do.
And for some reason these people think that I am going to ignore these feelings and listen to them instead.
No offense or anything,
but I would rather listen to the Lord than these weirdos.
That is just not how I role.

No comments:

Post a Comment